Monday 2 September 2013

Troubleshoot Outlook Express Error 0X800ccc90


If you're an Outlook Express user trying to log on and you get an Error 0X800ccc90, which stops your password from being authenticated, you can quickly fix this error from the program's internal options.

Instructions

Select "Tools" from the Outlook main menu after receiving the error.

Select "Accounts" in the "Tools" menu.

Choose from a complete range of certificates with the strongest SSL.

Select your email account and select "Log on using."

Click "Servers" in the "Log on using" menu and select "Clear Text" to troubleshoot the error. You will now be free to log on as normal without any problems. If you have some other question related to outlook express, post your question here

1 comment:

  1. When I was face this outlook error code 0X800ccc90 on my outlook I was totally shocked how I can fix this error. I have tried many tools but cannot solve this error, then I can use PST repair tool. This tool work fabulous and solve entire outlook problems easily and also recover deleted outlook emails.

    ReplyDelete